The COVID-19 pandemic has forced school districts and universities to shift to a remote structure. This reality has forced a crash course for online learning plans and technology for students and faculty.
The Shift to eLearning
Luckily, there are online tools available and are experts in eLearning. We have compiled a list of student learning resources that you can share with your children:
Learn a Language
- BRIC Language Systems: Learn a language fast using BRIC’s online, face-to-face, modern language training courses!
- Open English: Learn English quickly and easily without leaving home! The most effective method in Latin America.
Student Learning Resources
- Classtime: The clear path to student success. Classtime is a solution for classrooms that complements in-class teaching with immediate feedback on students’ level of understanding.
- UCeazy: UCEazy simplifies college admissions for students whose parents were born outside the U.S. Their counselors and experts guide students through their high school journeys and the college applications process via high-quality video conferences. They are a great solution for families all over the country looking for college admissions guidance online.
- Noodle Tools: NoodleTools gives students a systematic but flexible framework for navigating the tangled web of research. Students develop expert critical-thinking skills, gain confidence, and replace patchwriting and plagiarism with synthesis.
- NCLab: NCLab provides college-level career training programs that deliver both in-depth knowledge and extensive practical experience needed to capture unfilled STEM jobs. According to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are over 3 million of those STEM jobs that are going unfilled due to the lack of qualified workers. NCLab also provides introductory STEM courses that are widely used in K-12 schools and public libraries.
Don’t waste another day without a virtual presence!
If you have an eLearning resource idea but need help building your website contact us today.